The Diphda Satellite Triangle Necklace. Our delicate Satellite Chain is paired with a small Crystal Triangle Slider Charm in perfect harmony.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Made in the USA (designed & handcrafted in Los Angeles, California)
- Match your pet when styling their DIPHDA collar with our Crystal Slider Charms
- Adjustable length
- High-Quality stainless steel chain is durable & hypoallergenic
- Charm is plated solid brass + professional lacquer finish
- Responsibly sourced, hand-cut natural crystals & gemstones
- Natural stones have organic variances, making each piece unique
- All crystals & gemstones are cleansed in our DIPHDA Design Studio
CRYSTAL SLIDER CHARMS
S Slider Charm- fits a S collar and leash
M Slider Charm- fits a M collar and leash
L Slider Charm- fits a L collar only
S- 1/2” wide | 7.5”-10.5” adjustable length
FITS MOST: Cats, Pomeranian, Yorkie, Chihuahua, Mini Pinscher, Brussels Griffon
M- 3/4” wide | 11”- 15” adjustable length
FITS MOST: Border Collie, Australian Shepherd, Beagle, French Bulldog, Corgi
L- 1” wide | 16” - 20” adjustable length
FITS MOST: Golden Retriever, Pitbull, German Shepherd, Standard Poodle, Labrador Retriever
S- 1/2” wide | 48” long
M- 3/4” wide | 60” long
JEWELRY: When cleaning is needed, wipe your jewelry with the soft microfiber cloth included with your order. Avoid harsh detergents and jewelry cleaners. We lacquer and/or plate our jewelry to help ward off tarnish. Tarnish may also naturally occur from certain skin’s PH levels.
COLLARS & LEASHES: Our collars & leashes can be wiped clean with a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If it’s heavily soiled it can be rinsed under lukewarm water. Once cleaned, dry with a soft cloth and lie flat. Do not machine wash.
Our handcrafted accessories are made with intention and care, so please handle them with care. Remember to remove jewelry before doing strenuous activity; the gym isn't the place for your cosmic jewelry pieces! It's always recommended to remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, or showering. Exposure to chemicals and extreme temperatures can affect pieces. Store in a dry safe space.